The Consulate General of Canada in Denver Invites You to Accelerate Your Growth… One Mile Above Sea Level!
The C4 Initiative will assist Canadian cleantech entrepreneurs to grow their business, to get to the next level and to be successful internationally.
The C4 Initiative was developed by the Trade Commissioner Service in Denver and in collaboration with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). NREL is the only federal laboratory dedicated to the research, development, commercialization and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies. Other key partners include Posit Partners, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, Clean Launch and the Colorado Cleantech Industry Association.
We are proposing:
- Advanced coaching and mentoring by communications strategists to maximize your market potential;
- Attendance at the U.S.’ premier event for early-stage clean energy venture capital;
- Access to corporate investors and potential strategic partners;
- Work with leading researchers at the U.S. National Renewable Energy Lab to maximize the potential of your technology and overcome technical barriers to commercialization;
- Access to the Canadian Cleantech Accelerator in Denver to stimulate your development and success in the U.S. market.