The Canadian Youth Business Foundation are sponsoring the 2nd annual FuEL Awards to celebrate the successes of entrepreneurs. This event is designed to recognize Canada’s Best Young Entrepreneurs through a nomination and voting process. These high profile awards are open to business owners under the age of 30 and will celebrate their success, identify role models for progressive business practices and inspire youth to make entrepreneurship their number one career choice.
Winners of the awards will receive:
- profile in PROFIT Magazine,
- a chance to be named FuEL Entrepreneur of the YEAR,
- a chance to be named Best Business by the Canadian Youth Business Foundation,
- a one day business consultation session with KPMG Enterprise business advisers,
- and a national accolade that will attract attention of customers, investors and strategic business partners.
Applicants will be evaluated by an expert judging panel, with 20% of their score determined by public voting at the FuEL Awards website!
Application Deadline: June 30, 2012
Voting Closes: July 31, 2012
Competition period closes July 31, 2012. Full entry form and rules at http://www.fuelawards.ca/. Odds of winning depend of number of eligible entries. No purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Nov. 12, 2012.