May 23rd, 2012 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
Ontario Investment and Trade Centre – Seminar Room
(250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor,Toronto)
Planning on going to BIO2012? First time attending, or wanting to make better use of your investment and time this year at the BIO2012 conference?
Join us for the LSO BIO Bootcamp as we prepare Ontario delegates for optimized participation at BIO2012.
Be sure to register for this event as space is limited, click here to register.
- Navigating the Bio2012 Exhibit Hall – Interactive Floor Map
- Tools/Contacts/Support ofOntariodelegates at BIO2012/ Training on being Ontario Ambassadors at BIO2012
- Targeting Partner Meetings – BIO2012 BIOPartnering Portal
- BIO2012 Ticketed Events, Accessing Meeting Spaces, Event Venues, Free Events for Connecting with your Contacts
- Leveraging Strategic Alliances at BIO: CEO Panel Discussion
- Generating Sales and Revenues for your Business at BIO
- Creating the Elevator Pitch
Guest Speakers include:
- David G.P. Allan, Executive Chairman, Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Christopher Ostrovski, President & CEO – Stemmed Implant Technology Inc.
- Rocky Ganske, CEO, CellAegis Devices Inc.
- Brian Underdown, Managing Director, Lumira Capital
- Mark D. Penner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Andrew Yoshioka, Sanbonki Inc.
- Cate McCready, VP External Affairs, BIOTECanada
Please visit www.lifesciencesontario.ca as more information become available