Market Analyst and Research Associate – Canada Summer Jobs
Research Innovation Commercialization (RIC) Centre
Application deadline: May 24, 2012
This position will design and implement benchmarking surveys and conduct data collection to support entrepreneurship and innovation in our community.
Applicants must be returning to school full time Sept 2012.
- Conduct annual benchmarking survey to gather insights from cool technology start-ups!
- Analyze survey data for level of activity, job creation, economic development and community prosperity
- Conduct research pertaining to incubation capacity for start-ups in the community
- Special event organization and social marketing to engage young entrepreneurs in the regional ecosystem.
- Development, design and analysis of on-line and phone surveys.
- Meetings and interviews with community partners and entrepreneurs in advanced manufacturing, aerospace, life sciences and emerging technologies.
Related Education at University/ College or Work Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Computer/ technical studies
- Business analyst
- Project management
- Community development
- Marketing/ promotions
- Data collection, storage, analysis and reporting
Start date June 4 – Aug 17, 2011
11 weeks X 35 hours at $10.25/hr
Location: 2655 North Sheridan Way, Suite 250, Mississauga
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About RIC Centre
The Research, Innovation and Commercialization Centre (RIC) is a non-profit organization that provides business and technical services to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to commercialize their innovation. RIC’s interests reside in the aerospace, advanced manufacturing, digital media and life sciences sectors.