Are you an early-stage medical device or diagnostics company seeking funding or strategic partners? If so, AdvaMed 2012 is the conference for partnering and networking opportunities in the MedTech sector, and we want to help you to attend in Boston, MA October 1-3, 2012.
Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) has designed a program to help you maximize your results from this conference. The Canadian Mission to AdvaMed 2012 is a joint program by the Embassy of Canada in Washington, DC and the Consulate General of Canada in Boston in partnership with provincial governments and industry associations from Alberta, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Québec.
18 early-stage Canadian medical device or diagnostics companies with US sales of $2M or less will be selected for an accelerated commercialization package worth over $2000. The benefits, selection criteria, and cost of participation are below.
– One-hour group webinar weith AdvaMed to explain how Canadian companies can make the most of their time at the Conference
– Guaranteed seating the the AdvaMed Entrepreneurial Boot Camp
– Access to the International Luncheon on October 1, 2012 for all members of Canadian federal and provincial delegations.
– Private facility tour of either a local incubator facility or major MedTech company
– Invitation to MedTech Networking Reception
– AdvaMed membership through December 31, 2012
This is your chance to be under one roof with industry leaders like 3M Health Care, Johnson & Johnson, and Siemens, Boston Scientific and Covidien. Don’t miss it! You’ll network with others in your sector, present to potential investors and strategic partners, and conduct one-on-one meetings with MedTech leaders.
To apply, please email email@example.com by close of business Wednesday, July 11, 2012.