The Bloom Centre for Sustainability (BLOOM) is very excited to be hosting and delivering this annual event, which is being held at the Metro Toronto
Convention Centre, in Toronto, Ontario from October 17-18, 2012. We are targeting over 300 leaders, decision-makers, and doers from across Canada and around the world for the two-day event that will feature hands-on workshops and interactive discussions to explore best practices and market opportunities, showcase new products and services, and celebrate outstanding accomplishments in sustainability.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Interact with exciting speakers and dynamic panels as they delve into the triggers for change, explore new approaches, the challenges that were overcome, and the benefits for impacted stakeholders.
- Engage in networking opportunities – gain key insights, make important connections and build business relationships that deliver sustainable solutions within your organization.
- Participate in focused skills and interactive workshops to understand how to develop and implement sustainability solutions and formulate smart policy and programming.
- Connect with exhibitors and explore how their products and services, and collaborative partnerships can support your sustainability efforts.
- Celebrate outstanding achievements in sustainability and network with other participants as part of the exciting Sustainability Applied 2012 Gala and Awards Ceremony.
For more information, click here.