|DATE:||February 21, 2013 | 10:00AM- 4:00PM|
|VENUE:||George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre|
245 Church Street, Lecture Theatre ENG 103, Toronto, ON Canada
GROWtalks is a one day conference focused on how to create simple, actionable metrics, and use them to make better product and marketing decisions. Industry experts will share actionable advice on how to improve design, product and customer development, acquisition, retention, and more.
- Customer Development
- Business Models
- UX/UI Design
- Customer Acquisition
- Product Management
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Retention
The GROWtalks audience wants to improve their skills, make connections and learn from experts in the industry.
GROWtalks attendees are…
- Entrepreneurs who care about building a lean business.
- Marketers who are passionate about measuring everything.
- Product Managers that want to drive retention and engagement.
- Designers who care about usability and happy customers.
- Startups who want education and mentorship from experts.
If this describes you, you need to be at GROWtalks.