Top reasons to attend CDMN Canada 3.0 2013
- World-class keynotes (execs from Netflix, Facebook, and YouTube and bestselling thought leaders Jane McGonigal, Chris Anderson, Club Penguin co-founder Lane Merrifield who sold his startup to Disney for $350M and more).
- Breakout sessions and workshops where attendees will connect with leaders from financial services, telecommunications, banks and retail on today’s hot topics including: big data, cybersecurity and emerging technologies like mobile payments and social media.
- Mentoring opportunities on May 15. Connect one-on-one with entrepreneurs and innovators who have secured funding, scaled their businesses and done international business.
- On the evening of May 13, we have a TVO-sponsored film screening and Q&A with the co-producer of Side by Side; Girls in Tech is hosting a pre-event reception on the 13th, and Startup Drinks is holding a special Canada 3.0 version of their event on May 15th.
- Just $250 for registration for the full two-day conference, or $350 including a tabletop booth in our Innovation Alley on the show floor
- Connect with fellow startups, international and national business leaders across multiple sectors, and promote your latest product or service release.
For Mid-Sized Companies:
- Network with industry leaders at breakout sessions
- Connect with commercialization resources from across Canada and around the world
- Showcase your company’s cool technology
- Raise your game with mentoring sessions with execs from other SMEs who have successfully faced the same business challenges you do.
For Large enterprise and multinationals:
- Connect with prospective employees
- Explore new technologies and services from startups and peers
- Cement your authority in the digital media space by sponsoring or exhibiting.
- Gain grassroots insight into industry at home and abroad
- Connect with Canadian business leaders from companies of all sizes and multiple sectors
- Explore the latest in ICT and mobile on display in our Interactive Showcase.
- Connect with career opportunities
- Develop a new understanding of international business from leaders in the Netherlands, Japan and Brazil.
- Check out an exclusive film screening, see amazing keynotes from the leaders of where you live online.
- Make strategic connections to commercialize research projects
- Connect with industry looking to solve real-world business challenges with your solutions
- Highlight your institution’s leadership in academic and business sectors.
We’ve got the best priced tickets for a digital media conference in Toronto:
Full conference pass: $549
Not-for-profit and government pricing: $499
One-day pass: $299
Startup and student pricing: $250
Limited sponsorship and exhibit opportunities still available. Contact email@example.com for details.