Sherbrooke International Life Sciences Summit (SILS), September 26th & 27th 2013.
A unique chance to develop business partnerships with large pharmaceutical and medical technologies businesses!
Regular Rate | Early Bird: $450 CDN
Academic Rate (students & researchers) | Early Bird: $350 CDN
*Early bird rate ends April 30th 2013
» Schedule now online: http://sils-sherbrooke.com/en/schedule
SILS is a not-to-be-missed meeting opportunity with big pharma and medical technologies businesses.
You will be offered the chance to further your collaboration discussions through one-on-one B2B meetings.
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Robert Langer, Professor and Engineer at MIT
- Conferences by our Honorary Copresidents: Sanofi and Johnson & Johnson
- Presentations by Pfizer / Eli Lilly / Novartis / Roche / Zimmer / CAE Healthcare
- Panel – “Collaborative models that really work!”
- Moderator: Ola Hermanson, Karolinska Institute – Sweden
- Panelists: Massachusetts Life Sciences Center – USA / Medicon Village – Sweden / MedTeq – Canada / NeoMed – Canada
- Conference by Garry Savage, creator of the Center for Research and Innovation of Performance for Cirque du Soleil, and Sylvie Geneau, specialized consultant on creativity and innovation
- A taste of local flavors during a Gourmet Dinner aboard the Orford Express tourist train – or gourmet rally through Sherbrooke’s best restaurants
*Please note that the Summit will be entirely held in English.