Partners in Project Green is delivering a half-day Sustainability Skills Lab (SSL) on increasing waste diversion through employee engagement on Thursday, February 27th
- Gap Analysis Package – Work through a checklist to determine where your efforts would have the most impact. A toolkit will be given along with relevant resources to help you with your next steps.
- Communications Plan Template – Customize this template to address your unique needs and leave the workshop with the beginnings of a communications plan.
- Hear firsthand from Velcro Canada, a leading manufacturing company, on how their engagement strategies are helping them achieve zero-waste status.
Meet the communication experts in waste:
- Information booths with waste service providers who are experienced in developing employee engagement plans for businesses.
- Ask engagement questions to our waste service experts panel over lunch
Click here for the agenda.
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Pegasus A, International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON – MAP
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Feel free to contact APapaiconomou@TRCA.on.ca should you have any questions.