Partners in Project Green is hosting a hands-on workshop on May 22nd and any help in promoting this would be extremely helpful.
We’re very excited for this session as we’re creating customized tools (score cards for fleet and charging station integration along with reference document AND business case framework) as well as bringing experts to the session to truthfully help organizations determine whether Electric Vehicle technologies are suitable for their operations.
Here are the details:
1) Energy Sustainability Skills Lab: Can Electric Vehicles Work for You?
Join Partners in Project Green on May 22nd to help you determine whether your organization is ready to embrace electric vehicles (EVs) and charging stations. This hands-on workshop will give you the opportunity to:
* ASSESS the suitability of Electric Fleet Vehicles and Charging Stations for your organization with three quick and easy to use score cards
* LEARN from those who have gone through the process of integrating EV technologies within their organization through a panel discussion
* And much more!
Integrating EV technologies within your organization is a great way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, save on operational costs and potentially generate revenue.
This hands-on workshop will provide you with the tools (Fleet Vehicle and Charging Station Applicability Score Cards with Reference Document and Business Case Framework), local case studies and access to experts so that you can determine your organization’s potential to incorporate EV technologies within your operations.
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Centre for Health & Safety Innovation (CHSI), 5110 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, ON – MAP<//www.google.ca/maps/place/5110+Creekbank+Rdfirstname.lastname@example.org,-79.6165854,653m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x882b38ed5b8356f7:0x4f7a9d856d08d625″>https://www.google.ca/maps/place/5110+Creekbank+Rdemail@example.com,-79.6165854,653m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x882b38ed5b8356f7:0x4f7a9d856d08d625>
Here are some tweets:
* Determine whether #ElectricVehicles can work for your organization on May 22nd http://www.partnersinprojectgreen.com/EnergySSL #PPGConnect
* Join @PPGPearson on Thursday May 22nd to access resources and experts on #electricvehicles http://www.partnersinprojectgreen.com/EnergySSL #PPGConnect
* Want to reduce #GHG? Explore #ElectricVehicles fleet and charging station viability with @PPGPearson on May 22nd http://www.partnersinprojectgreen.com/events-and-workshops-sp-758372809/events-and-workshops/icalrepeat.detail/2014/05/22/1017/155%7C156%7C159/energy-sustainability-skills-lab-can-electric-vehicles-work-for-you?filter_reset=1