Come join a growing Brampton company and get to be part of something really special. Black & White Logic Inc. is looking to add a Quality Assurance guru to the team to assist with UI/UX development. If you are excited about joining one of the fastest growing, award winning startups in Peel, then this could be the job for you. Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your dream job started right away!
Quality Assurance Analyst UI/UX Frontend Tester will help by validating that the sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements using various QA tools.
– Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
– Frontend testing in Microsoft Team Foundation Services environment including validating views, models, controllers and services.
– Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
– Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
– Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
– Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
– Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
– Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
– Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
– 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
– 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
– Expertise in UI/UX testing environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating views, models, controllers and services.
– Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
– Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
– Liaison with development, project management, and customer support