WEBINAR INFORMATION SESSION
Webinar Date: Wednesday, Oct. 29
Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
- Martin Lord, Introduction
- Stephen Erwin, MTO: CVAV vision: Present and Future – Current plans, policies, and opportunities for the development of intelligent transportation systems in Ontario
- Bob Burrows, G4Apps: The APMA Connected Vehicle prototype – a success story of collaboration between Ontario companies and academia (includes a 6-minute video)
- Bill Burger, ACS Corp: Inside the APMA Connected Vehicle: Alcolock
- Martin Lord: The CVAV program: A summary
- General Q&A, Closing
Registration Link: http://www1.webcastcanada.ca/live/registration/oct14.php
Full details of the program can be found on the OCE website.
Note that this call pertains only to VIP I applications, both industry-led and academia-led.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES:
Call for Applications – Oct. 10, 2014
Application deadline – Dec. 1, 2014
Successful applicants will be notified by Feb. 28, 2015
If you would like to discuss the program, please contact:
Business Development Manager, Central Ontario
Sector Manager, ICT and DM
t: 416.861.1092 x 3236 • c:416.629.3126