Get hands-on with cool technology like 3D modeling and design software, 3D printers, robotics software and tools, and architectural modeling software. Expert support from Sheridan College is on-hand during scheduled programming times to help provide guidance and instruction on using the tools and software. Solve household or commercial design challenges, or simply create and play!
Using a makerspace model, the MakerSpace Creative Hub combines manufacturing equipment and technology with community and education to help users to design, prototype and create manufactured works that wouldn’t be possible to create with the resources available to individuals working alone. It’s also a great place to learn how to use cutting edge tools, and develop 21st century job skills.
Sheridan College Faculty of Applied Science and Technology’s Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies (CAMDT), Brampton Library and the City of Brampton Economic Development Office have partnered to establish the MakerSpace Creative Hub downtown Brampton where residents, students, entrepreneurs and visitors can come together and collaborate while sharing tools, resources and knowledge.
- Opportunity for all ages to explore 3D Printing & Modeling, Robotics, Architectural Design & More
- Hands-on and interactive – learn to use tools and materials, and develop creative projects
- Increase your knowledge of current technologies and trends
- Exposure to new technology and innovation
- Access to expert guidance and support materials