Is your organization looking for an information and communications technology talent? ICTC can help.
The “CareerConnect – Connecting Canadian Youth with Jobs in High-Demand Field” project provides qualified employers with a wage subsidy to help offset the cost of hiring post-secondary graduates. Young graduates bring new skills and perspectives to your company – In return you will be providing them with valuable industry experience and potentially a full time employment.
This highly successful project has connected a wide range of employers across Canada with exceptional young talent to help them advance their business objectives and staff key positions.
ICTC Makes It Simple. Who qualifies?
Canadian companies that are:
- in high-demand sectors;
- offering a full-time ICT job for a minimum length of three months; and,
- looking to hire the employee, in a full-time position, after the program is complete.
Post-Secondary graduates that are:
- between the ages 15 to 30 (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection;
- currently unemployed or underemployed;
- seeking ICT work experience; and,
- not currently receiving Employment Insurance benefits.
Interested? Apply today – the number of subsidies is limited.
Funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.