Is your business on the verge of launching to the next level of growth? Our mission is to define your path to market by exploring and securing partnerships that will open access to capital, connections and paying customers.
The RIC Centre Incubator is delivered in partnership with the Xerox Research Centre of Canada. We believe in a collaborative peer-to-peer culture that is combined with practical services in a business building environment.
If your company is selected to be part of our next cohort, you will receive:
- Private office space
- Access to meeting rooms (with up to 130 people capacity!)
- Accelerated mentorship model with priority access to our 3 Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and 20+ Volunteer Advisors
- First choice at monthly Professional Service Provider Office Hours including IP, Legal, Accounting, Marketing and Government Grants
- Ability to choose topics for our informative bi-weekly Lunch&Learn speaker seminar series
- Perfect your pitching skills by fast-tracking through our Champion Series of 3 progressive pitch panels
- Exceptional networking opportunities at our private CEO Peer2Peer events
- Targeted feedback from our network of angel and VC group representatives to make your company investable
Please note: We do not pursue an equity position in your business nor in your intellectual property. Our sole goal is to help you fast-track your business to market in a six-month time frame!
Is your business ready? Join our next incubator cohort and find out how being connected to RIC Centre and Xerox Research Centre of Canada can help you succeed faster!
The deadline to apply is June 1st.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Alex Senson, Senior Business Strategist, or your Entrepreneur-in-Residence.
Alex Senson | Senior Business Strategist
Phone: 289.373.3050 x 222 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not yet a RIC Centre client, please click here to register.