If you are developing a technology applicable to green buildings, SDTC can help you access the funding and industry partners you need to get your technology to market.
SDTC, Athabasca University and Brantwood Consulting invite you to pitch virtually to green building influencers.
Examples of technologies SDTC is seeking include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building Integrated Renewable Energy
- Low-Energy Distribution Systems (HVAC, Lighting, etc.)
- Distributed Generation
- Passive Energy Systems
- Solar-Powered Absorption/Adsorption Chillers
- Next Generation Geothermal Systems
- Integrated Equipment Efficiency and Renewable Energy Control Systems
- Biomass Cogen & District Heating
- Next Generation Thermal Storage
Spots are limited! Apply for the opportunity to present by submitting a Technology Introduction Form by August 14, 2015.
Actual virtual pitch session to take place on September 18, 2015.
Plan to attend one of these workshops if you want to better understand the potential fit of your cleantech solution with SDTC funds, the application process and the key evaluation criteria.
At the workshops you will meet SDTC experts, other potential cleantech funders and partners, and some of the successful SDTC portfolio companies in your community.
Contact SDTC for information about upcoming workshops in your area.