Connect with Canada’s leading EdTech innovators!
Redefining the Canadian Digital Learning Landscape is the theme for the 6th Annual Canadian EdTech Leadership Summit. As we continue to make great strides in getting beyond pockets of innovation, the digital revolution presents unique challenges in Canadian K12 and Post-Secondary education, in order for Canada to remain a global leader. The notion of ‘mindsharing’ with leading Canadian education and industry thought leaders creates powerful opportunities for collaboration, innovation and the forging of unique partnerships. You will further garner deep insights on EdTech trends through our Cross Canada Checkup expert panel.
Featured speakers include:
- Lane Merrifield, Founder of Club Penguin (Acquired by Disney Corp.)
CEO of FreshGrade, an EdTech Start-up
- Professor Sidneyeve Matrix, Associate Professor at Queen’s University, ON
Recipient of the OUSA Award for Excellence in Teaching at Queen’s University
- Dr. Jordan Tinney, Superintendent, Surrey District School Board, B.C.
2015 Recipient of International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Sylvia Charp Award for District Innovation
- Brian Aspinall, Teacher, Lambton Kent District School Board, ON
TedX Speaker, Enterpreneur & App Developer
Who Should Attend?
- Education Leaders – Senior administrators from K12 and post-secondary institutions; provincial government education officials.
- Industry Leaders – Education industry solution providers; technology innovation fund managers.
- EdTech Start-Up Firms – Innovators and developers of new business opportunities.
- Students – Post-secondary students and graduate students who are working in the fields of education and/or technology.
- … and those who are globally minded and prepared to learn, engage and champion 21st century learning models for success