Manufacture the Future
Canada’s largest display of manufacturing equipment and technology attended by over 8,000 professionals.
When: September 28, 2015 to October 1, 2015
Where: 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1E8 – Halls 1 – 4
Experience more than 3, 000,000 lbs of Manufacturing Equipment in Action
Connect with 700+ suppliers of technologies and solutions under one roof demonstrating live, working equipment.
CMTS is Canada’s largest manufacturing mecca. More than 8,000 manufacturing professionals attend CMTS to discover the latest advancements in machine tool, tooling, metal forming and fabricating, advanced manufacturing including 3D printing/additive manufacturing, automation, design engineering and plant management segments from over 700 potential suppliers. CMTS provides attendees from all walks of manufacturing an experience they never forget and often repeat: a hands-on, flexible, learning environment of revolutionary technologies.
Explore the strategically arranged show floor by technology zones!
- Hall 1: Advanced Manufacturing including the RAPID Canada Pavilion.
- Halls 2, 3 & 4: Machine Tools, Tooling & Metalworking offer visitors the largest side-by-side comparison of live, working equipment in Canada.
3D Printing Pavilion & RAPID Canada Conference
The RAPID Canada pavilion at CMTS will include OEMs, service bureaus, and related technology consultants and partners – the vendors your business needs to know to advance in the additive manufacturing industry. Learn more
The 3D Playground will introduce visitors to a variety of 3D-enabled solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the heartwarming humanitarian efforts involving scanning, modeling, and printing
- See state-of-the-art bioprinting capabilities
- Learn about software solutions to simplify your design challenges
- See delectable edibles printed in front of your eyes. SME chocolates or RAPID Cheesecake anyone?
- 3D Scanned creations of visitor busts
Innovation Alley is a dedicated area at CMTS (Hall 3) which will feature cutting-edge technologies applied across various manufacturing sectors.
Innovation Alley will showcase:
- The latest research and development in manufacturing related to machining and metalworking
- Various Universities showing the latest research and development in manufacturing technologies
- Virtual reality segments featuring Oculus Rift
- Shining light on bright minds of the future with participants FIRST Robotics competition and showing their application in real time
- Innovation & Research Education from the National Research Council Canada
- Real time examples of prototypes from the Automotive and Aerospace sectors
- A breakdown of implemented technologies that are contributing to upcoming innovations in the Canadian market
With the BionicOpter, Festo has technically mastered the highly complex flight characteristics of the dragonfly. Just like its model in nature, this ultralight flying object can fly in all directions, hover in mid-air and glide without beating its wings. See it fly at CMTS!
MMI – Medical Manufacturing Innovations Series
The MMI Series at CMTS is where you’ll find the industry’s leading manufacturers and suppliers with REAL solutions that will enable and improve your medical and biomedical developments! Through a wide range of equipment and services, you’ll find solutions for implants, orthopedics, and more. Learn more
Rippl3D Student Competition – Engage with 3D printing-enabled STEM educational tools.
Rippl3D provides fun STEM education tools that leverage 3D modeling and 3D printing to test and evaluate design changes. These tools are great for “kids” and “kids at heart”. Come see how what tools are available for you to use in your home, schools, office, and community to demonstrate the power of 3D Technologies. Learn more