You know the skills your team needs to succeed.
Jobs Caledon Employment Services can assist employers with support and funding for your training needs through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG), upon meeting the eligibility requirements.
1. Identify the Training Needs for Your Company
Jobs Caledon Employment Services could support you with training options for your workplace. For more information, contact email@example.com.
2. Decide Who Will Be Trained From Your Workforce
Individuals to be trained through COJG must fit the following requirements:
- Be a resident of Ontario and a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person
- Be an existing employee, or potential new hire with a permanent or conditional offer of employment
3. Locate Training Opportunities
Training is to take place in Ontario, may not exceed one year, and must be provided through one of the following:
- Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology
- Publicly assisted universities
- School boards
- Private trainers operating in compliance with the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- Union-based training centres
- Product vendors with manufacturer-recognized training certifications
4. Fund Your Training
COJG will contribute 2/3 of the training cost (up to a max. of $10,000) per individual. Employers will contribute:
- 1/3 of the training cost (for employers with more than 50 employees), OR
- 1/3 of the cost, with half of that contribution in the form of wages for the individual (for employers with 50 or fewer employees)
For the COJG Application, click or go to: https://www.eoss.tcu.gov.on.ca/COJG_Online/