Bereskin & Parr hosts an Intellectual Property Landscape Breakfast on September 30!
- What to consider in obtaining strong patent, design and trademark protection
- How to maximize your chances of obtaining patent protection
- What to know about the “big three” Canadian IP statutes updates:
- Patent Act – implementing the Patent Law Treaty
- Trademarks Act – implementing Madrid, Singapore, Nice
- Industrial Design Act – implementing the Hague Treaty
- How these changes might affect your business strategies and obtaining strong rights
- What steps you should take now
- Special Considerations for:
- Life Sciences
- Computer-Implemented Inventions
Sam Frost, Ian McMillan, Stephen Beney and Patricia Folkins will look at various IP rights including patents, industrial designs and trademarks that can be used to protect your valuable innovations when bringing new products and services to market.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Date: Wednesday, September 30th
Breakfast: 7:30am to 8:00am
Presentation & Workshop: 8:00am to 9:00am
Venue: Bereskin & Parr LLP
Address: 6750 Century Avenue, Suite 101, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2V8