The Life Sciences Career Development Society (LSCDS) is hosting a special seminar on “Careers in Health IT Entrepreneurship” for students interested in scientific data management and gaining an international perspective on the entrepreneurship journey.
Event: Careers in Health IT Entrepreneurship (in partnership with Ontoforce)
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.’
Location: Room 2172, Medical Sciences Building, 1 King’s College Circle
- Hans Constandt, M.Sc., CEO & Co-Founder, Ontoforce
- Peter Verrykt, B.I.T., Managing Director, Ontoforce
- Learn about the journey to become entrepreneurs
- Examine Health IT product currently in closed beta phase
- Opportunity to gain practical experienceby signing up as a beta-tester for fast growing EU Biotech IT company. More information available here
- Understand and network with the international pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
Pizza & pop will be provided.
Limited number of seats available and registration is required.
To register and learn more about our guest speakers, please visit our website: http://www.lscds.org/events/event-details/careers-health-it-entrepreneurship/