Come to the Brampton Chinguacousy Library on October 24th and discover the newest and most exciting technology. Learn more about computer applications, robotics, 3D printing and more. Watch exciting demonstrations and ask the experts about your newest device. Great for all ages and abilities.
- Digital Storytime hub
- Workshop for Parents & Students (K-10) intro to Little Bits Electronics, Student-Built RepRap, 3D Printer, Rocket Science Math (using air powered straw rockets), Hydraulic 4-axis Robot Arm from Room 2C
- Castlebrooke Secondary School electronics club demonstrating their award winning robots.
- QR code scavenger hunt
- Coding workshops with Project Cipher and Spark Education
- Tech Demos from Sheridan College, Trios College and Medix College, including topics like 3D printing, science behind solar panels, and drone technology
- RIC Centre tech start-ups exhibition. Discover some of the newest tech companies in Peel Region.
- Workshops on Social Media Marketing (Daniel Francavilla), Coding, Animation and more.
- Intro to technology for beginners, workshops and the opportunity to try out the newest gadgets to inform your next purchase
- Onion Corp. showing off their innovative Onion console.
- CNIB, CELA and Canadian Hearing Society will introduce you to the newest adaptive technologies for those who are hearing or visually impaired.
- Workshop taught in Punjabi, teaching participants how to access magazines, newspapers and more in Punjabi and Hindi
- 3D Arts showing off their 3D printing technology
- …and more!
Meet four RIC Centre clients: ORD Solutions, KinTouch, Kinder Design and NowAnswers!