RIC Centre would like to provide you an opportunity to attend The Realtime Marketing Lab event on Wednesday, October 14th at no cost.
The Realtime Marketing Lab 2015 Fall Tour is an international touring digital-social-online marketing event where you can find the newest, most leading edge solutions for your digital marketing challenges.
Learn C-Suite networking, social storytelling, social word of mouth marketing, lead generation bootstrapping, advanced digital marketing and even sophisticated LinkedIn B2B messaging secrets. It all happens in a series of high quality 30-minute, to the point, no BS presentations from an amazing team of award winning industry experts from around the globe.
It’s very easy for you to register. All you have to do is click on the link below, and the complimentary pass code will be automatically applied:
The Toronto Speaker Line-up:
- Trina Lo has an extensive background in the corporate marketing and publishing worlds, and is the principal of FreshInk Communications. Trina will be presenting: “Applying the Platinum Rule of Business to Social Media”
- Kevin Smith helps start-ups and social enterprises figure out what their story is so that they can grow and make an impact. Kevin will be presenting: “Defining Your Unique Value Proposition”
- Sean Moffitt is the “Reigning King of Word of Mouth” per Marketing Magazine and he will be presenting: “Here Comes The Crowd Economy”
- Kyle Collier is a professional design system engineer and currently CEO and cofounder of Eve Tab. Kyle will be presenting: “Hyper Local Mobile Payments”
- Maria de los Reyes is a Branch Manager for The Creative Group / Robert Half. Maria will be presenting: “2016 Salary Overview For Social, Digital and Creative Strategists”
- Christoph Trappe is a career storyteller who has worked as a journalist, a nonprofit executive, and a content marketing strategist and consultant. Christoph will be presenting: “Social Media: It’s About Much More Than The Click”
- Jim Huffman is the Vice President of Content and Brand Strategy for TheTake
- Dave Weinberg is the CEO and Founder of Loop88. Dave will be presenting: “Pinterest and Brand Marketing”