It’s that time of year again! TiEQuest 2016 launched o n November 17 and applications can be submitted until January 29, 2016.
- Over $100,000 in prizes and an opportunity to win up to $1,000,000 investment from sponsoring funds
- Mentoring to all contestants from successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Opportunity to present to, network with and be judged by fund managers, angel investors and venture capitalists
- Multi-stage competition which encourages contestants to challenge their business model and success factors
- Top competitors receive a sponsored trip to TiECON in California!
Entry Deadline: January 29, 2016 @ 11:55 p.m. EST
Competition is open to all in Canada and USA only.
- The competition is based in Toronto and is open to all existing and aspiring entrepreneurs based in Canada and USA only.
- The competition is open to all types of entities (corporation, partnership, proprietorship, etc.) established by between 1 and 5 entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Contesting entrepreneurs may not be directors or officers of TiE, or family members of competition organizers or judges.
- Contesting entrepreneurs may not be members of more than one entity entering the competition; each entity may only make one submission.
- Submission must be the entrepreneur’s original idea – proof of origination should be available.
- The business idea may be new or already implemented. Business incorporation documents will have to be provided during the course of the competition.
- Total third-party funding raised in the business as of date of entry should not exceed $2,000,000.
- The contestants must have developed the business venture themselves and be serious about seeing the business venture through to reality.