ventureLAB in partnership with the National Home Show is developing an innovation pavilion for the 2016 event. Through this partnership we are able to offer table space at no cost for any client of a regional innovation centre or ONE Network partner organization. The National Home Show has allocated four tables within a 20’x20’ booth space. The show will run from March 11 to March 20.
Exhibitors with a consumer oriented product or service will be given preference. Ability to demonstrate the product or service is essential.
Why Exhibit with the National Home Show
- 85+ Million PR Media Impressions
- Over 175,000 attendees expected
- 78% of attendees attend the show to browse for products and services
- 91% of attendees spend more than 3 hours exploring the show
- The Innovation Pavilion will be highlighted in the program, directing attendees straight to your booth
- By signing up early, ensure your company is highlighted on the National Home Show website
For more information, review the 2015 report.
For more information about this year’s event, click here.
When? Friday, 11 March 2016 to Sunday, 20 March 2016
Where? Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto, ON
Applications close January 29, 2016