It’s no secret that Canada can do better when it comes to business innovation. If you would like to connect with leading innovators, entrepreneurs, and investors; explore new innovation partnerships; gain insights from high-profile corporate leaders; and influence innovation public policy, then join us for the Business Innovation Summit (BIS) 2016 on May 2-3 in Ottawa.
Join us for BIS 2016 and learn how Canada can become a global leader in business innovation. Together, we will explore solutions to help businesses innovate and commercialize more effectively for sustained economic growth in Canada.
BIS 2016 will help business professionals and government representatives understand the challenges of innovation and commercialization and propose solutions with sessions such as:
- Tools for Diagnosing Corporate Innovation Management to Improve Competitive Performance
- Driving Entrepreneurship through Startup Communities and Connections
- International Lessons: Supporting Innovators’ Success in Global markets
- Future Innovators and PSE Partnerships for Innovation and Commercialization
- Launch of the Draft Innovation Action Plan for Canada
Please visit our website for more details on the agenda.
Register Early and Save!
Register online today and save $300! Your priority code is JAN29ORG.
For more information on our startup/not-for-profit, academic, or group rates, please contact:
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator, Conference Programs
The Conference Board of Canada
613-526-3090 ext. 445