TO Health! Summit: Top 5 in 10 will bring together business leaders, academics, elected officials and policy makers from across the Toronto region to share current success stories and discuss how we can work together to build the profile of this important cluster, which holds incredible potential as an economic driver locally and nationally.
AREAS OF FOCUS FOR THIS SUMMIT INCLUDE:
- The current state of the Toronto region HHS cluster
- Importance and implications of an effective cluster strategy
- Why is this strategy critical now?
- Industry proof points: how is the Toronto region HHS cluster succeeding? What can we be doing better?
- Ontario healthcare perspective: health as a service and economic development engine
- How TO Health! and its partners will be the catalyst for future growth and global recognition of the cluster
- Opportunities for members of the Toronto region HHS community to network and share ideas
TO Health! is a partnership of business, healthcare and academic leaders working to strengthen and promote the health sciences ecosystem in the Toronto region.
Stay tuned for more information on how to register or visit www.tohealth.ca
When: Wednesday, February 24th, 2016 from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Where: MaRS Discovery District Auditorium