The CIX Top 20 program is Canada’s largest national showcase of the hottest and most innovative tech companies. Hundreds of applications are submitted each year from across Canada and the CIX Selection Committee will evaluate and select 20 based on criteria including Business Model, Quality of Product and Service Offering, Market Opportunity and Depth of Management.
To apply for the CIX Top 20, you company must:
• Be an incorporated Canadian business (Quebec excluded)
• Have a unique innovative digitally-based business idea that brings commercial or social value
• Have a functional prototype (at minimum) of the product, service or application
• The company CEO or Founder must be available to present at CIX in Toronto on November 22, 2016
20 Companies will be selected by the Top 20 Selection Committee and awarded designation as a CIX Top 20 company:
• Company CEO /Founder will present to audience of 700+ investors, customers, partners at CIX on November 22nr.
• Participation in a Mentor Day.
• Invitation to CIX VIP events attended by investors, corporates, media such as a TOP 20 private dinner, TSX market open, and various partners VIP events.
• Exhibit space at CIX in the CIX Top 20 Lounge.
• Permanent posting on CIX web site with company logo and description.
• Inclusion in CIX marketing elements shared with CIX community of over 10,000.
• Special recognition through media exposure provided by CIX.
• Ongoing support from CIX including tracking and celebrations of successes, invitations to return to CIX as a speaker, invitation to join CIX Entrepreneur Committee.
How to apply
Complete the free online application. Note that the deadline is Sept 6, 2016; successful applicants will be notified by the end of September.