We have your latest RIC Client success stories! Read about how our startup clients have created an impact in the community:
- Mixed Reality is here! Meemim announces information management platform for Microsoft HoloLens! Read
- Get your smart window shades with the AxisGear! Watch their product demo on Fox News Watch
- Bladetech Hockey is revolutionizing the sport of hockey! 14 NHL teams test out the new Bladetech Burner Read
- GreenCentre Canada and Xerox Research Centre of Canada are working together to create a cleaner and greener future! Read
- Can’t find the perfect bridesmaid dress? BridesMade solves the pricey bridesmaid industry problem with its rent-a-dress platform. Read
- Anomera scales up production of groundbreaking cosmetic-grade naturally-sourced ingredients Read
Upcoming RIC events:
- November 7: Protecting and Managing Intellectual Property – Do you know if your innovative idea can be patented? Learn what the best time to patent is, and what other options you have if you can’t patent your product or service. Join Stephen Beney, Partner, Bereskin & Parr and Kevin Shipley, Lawyer and Patent Agent, Bereskin & Parr for an in-depth discussion.
- November 10,17 & 24: MarCom Toolkit Workshop – Work with experienced entrepreneurs to develop your Marketing Communication strategy. This is a series of experiential, hands-on workshops facilitated by MaRS Discovery District. (3 sessions, 4 hours each)
- November 14: Creating Your Elevator Pitch – Want to impress an investor in 30 seconds? Come learn how you can master the elevator pitch with Steve Gruber, Founding Partner, Venture Accelerator Partners Inc.
- November 28: B2B Sales: What Metrics Do You Need to Understand – From an initial cold call to a close, what is the best strategy to grow your B2B business. Come find out with Steve Gruber, Founding Partner, Venture Accelerator Partners Inc.
- December 1: Growing Your Business Breakfast Seminar: Tech Forecast for 2017 – Join leading experts from Cleantech, Advanced Manufacturing and Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) for an in-depth conversation on technological disruptions over breakfast.