The RIC Centre Business Incubator offers world-class research and support services to help fast track innovative businesses to market with a focus towards the convergence of technologies in the advanced manufacturing, clean technologies, and industrial Internet of Things sectors.
Are you part of a startup, or know an entrepreneur that could benefit from RIC Centre’s Incubator Program? Help us spread the word!
If you’re selected to be a part of our next incubator cohort, we will help you define your path to market by exploring and securing partnerships that can open up access to capital, connections and most importantly, paying customers.
Companies that are selected to be part of our Incubator receive:
- Private office space
- Access to meeting rooms (with up to 130 people capacity!)
- Accelerated mentorship model with priority access to Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, and our 20+ volunteer advisors
- First choice at monthly Professional Service Provider Office Hours (IP, legal, marketing, accounting, and government grants)
- Ability to choose topics for our informative bi-weekly Expert Speaker Series
- Perfecting pitching skills by fast-tracking through our Champion Series of 3 progressive pitch panels
- Exceptional networking opportunities at our private CEO Peer2Peer events
- Targeted feedback from our network of angel and VC group representatives to make companies investable
If you have any questions about the Incubator program, please get in touch with Mariya Leslie, RIC Centre Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Applications Close: Friday, December 16th