Leading an emerging technology business? Want to sell to small and medium-sized businesses? Success could be just a 10-minute meeting away.
Business Connect is your chance to pitch your products and services to established businesses looking for innovative solutions. You’ll meet with real buyers looking for real solutions to their operational and/or product development challenges.
How it works:
- Submit your company and capabilities to Wisdom Exchange Business Connect
- We’ll ensure buyers see your offering. If one of them requests a meeting with you, we’ll contact you to register.
- We do the work. You only pay the fee when you register – until then, there’s no risk or obligation for you!
Special registration price to attend Business Connect of $150 per person (plus tax) also entitles you to attend the full Wisdom Exchange 2017 program. Immediately following Business Connect, this includes:
- An expert panel on the best sources for small business financing
- A presentation by Duncan Stewart, Director of Research, Deloitte Canada Technology, Media & Telecommunications.
- Networking reception and conference dinner with a keynote presentation by Linda Hasenfratz, CEO of Linamar Corporation.
- Day Two of the conference features more top speakers, an economist panel and workshops on key management skills, innovation, Industry 4.0 and scale-up strategies.
- Registration for Business Connect also entitles you to present your company in our Innovation Showcase.
For more information on Wisdom Exchange,