We have your latest RIC Client success stories! Read about how our startup clients have created an impact in the community:
- Naheed Kurji, CEO of Cyclica, will be speaking at the Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery event on Dec. 12! Read more
- MedCharts work with the Southlake Health Centre is featured in Canadian Healthcare Technology! Read more
- Prodigy Games has over one million daily players! Be sure to check out what it’s all about! Read more
- Watch the Li-Cycle story and see how they can help take us to a more sustainable future! Read more
- CHAR Technologies is featured in the American Recycler News on evolving the waste-energy sector! Read more
- Sign up for a chance to win Envirosen’s WaterShield: A revolutionary tap water analyzer for your home! Read more
- Customachinery selected to exhibit at Advanced Engineering Enabling Innovation showcase! Read more
- Both GreenMantra and Prodigy Games were featured as Canada’s fastest growing companies! Read more
- Techplace welcomes 3terra as newest launch pad company! Read more
Are you a RIC client with news? Let us know so we can profile you!
Upcoming RIC events:
Jump Start your Digital Marketing
Are you trying to promote a new product or software? Do you manage your company’s online marketing profile? Looking to learn effective digital marketing strategies? Learn from RIC Experts Paul Barter and Amarpreet Kaur
Monday, November 15
12:00PM – 1:30PM
Social Selling for B2B Startups
In this session, you will learn some of the basics of sales success and learn how to apply the approaches and discipline of social selling techniques to build your network, your pipeline and achieve your goals. Learn from RIC Expert Shann McGrail.
Monday, November 27
12:00PM – 1:30PM
RIC Centre’s Startup Boot Camp is an intensive program that connects early stage entrepreneurs with professional service providers to teach foundational legal, IP and financial basics that will provide a strong start to their business.
Wed, December 6
8:30AM – 12:30PM