We have your latest RIC Client success stories! Read about how our startup clients have created an impact in the community:
- BridesMade was featured on CTV News Edmonton talking about their rental-friendly bridesmaid dresses.
- Toronto Water is piloting Meemim‘s vGIS tech, improving the service to over 3 million people in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Aviron Interactive Inc. was featured in the Toronto Star, highlighting their revolutionary fitness rower and their time at CES in Las Vegas.
- CHAR Technologies acquired The Altech Group, growing their cleantech business even further.
- Engineering.com discussed the future of industrial sensing by featuring AOMS Technologies and their unique fiber optic sensing technology.
- Justwealth Financial is expanding by launching their program Justwealth Institutional.
- Mango Mirror was featured as one of the Top 5 emerging products on Product Hunt. Would you want a personal health and daily activity dashboard on your mirror?
Are you a RIC client with news? Let us know so we can profile you!
Upcoming RIC events:
Learn how to incorporate your company, create shareholder agreements, protect your intellectual property, track finances, and apply to government grants.
Wednesday, February 7
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Business Partnerships and Shareholders Agreements
Validating Your Lean Value Proposition
co-hosted with MaRS Discovery District
Do you have an idea or a product that you would like to turn into a business? Learn from an experienced entrepreneur how the Lean Startup approach is right for you! This three-part workshop series is designed to help early-stage ventures.
Thursday, February 8, 15, 22