Coop or Intern Position: Marketing Coordinator
Do you want to work with a team of successful serial entrepreneurs who are about to change the world? Want to be part of a legend and apply your marketing skills? Fivel Systems is looking for a smart, outgoing, detail-oriented marketing program coordinator to develop lead generation programs to a targeted set of corporate prospects.
About Fivel Systems
- Fivel delivers a complete corporate learning solution that combines content, platform, and a full range of Change Management services.
- They have combined brain biology, behavioral science and psychology in the design of our content and user experience. Our insight into how the brain works is critical in the creation of our content, system design and our retention exercises.
Fivel’s Target Market
- US, Canada and other English speaking countries
- Large and medium enterprise accounts including private and public sector
- COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and HR VP’s
- Sales lead generation programs
- Managing web site content
- Building and managing target lists
- Executing press release, blog and e-mail campaigns
- Managing social media presence (LinkedIn etc)
- Google analytics, SEO
- Creative writing
- WordPress, HTML
- Strong communications skills
The role is expected to turn into a full-time position.