“ISSME” is a start-up company out of Ontario, Canada. ISSME has a developed a web-based app for students to find accommodation and transportation services bridging the gap between them and service providers. Our company envisions itself as a one-stop shop solution for students that is affordable and provides value to its partners. We are looking for a Part-time Full Stack Developer that can become part of our company and is not afraid of wearing multiple hats as required. If that’s you, we would like to hear from you. You will be required to deliver the following:
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Partner with the Founder to create, Implement the vision and building technical roadmap including taking ownership for the entire product development lifecycle, comprising designing, programming/coding, product development, testing and implementation activities not limited to alpha, beta testing, user acceptance testing etc.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage innovating product through research using agile development methodology
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency, create mock-ups as required by the business activities
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics, Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology. Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Represent ISSME’s values and policies
- University graduate is required. (Preferred BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of experience in the Web and App development technologies
- An entrepreneurial background is a big advantage
- Excellent understanding of UI, general Web functions and standards, Web application and programming languages such as FRONTEND- Angular2.0 and BACKEND- Java Spring Boot, MySQL.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research, a natural leader who can influence and motivate the team, taking responsibility for all technology operations.
- Someone who can grow and build a team from the ground up, identifying and retaining exceptional talent.
- Experience with the Lean Startup Methodology including MVPs, A/B testing, rapid iterations, and growth hacking, a plus.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Strong work ethic towards building and expanding the company