As a business leader, you know that business growth is vital. In a time of rapid innovation, the only way to manage organizational success is by paying attention to the future of work.
Artificial intelligence is more than a trend – it’s the most important new technology of the next generation.
An Executive Primer for Strategy and Decision-Making
Join us for a one-day workshop to learn the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and machine learning in the enterprise world. You’ll get a mix of in-class training, experiential exercises and interactions facilitated by key subject matter experts, moderated by our very own Paul Barter. You’ll walk away with projects that can be implemented within 30 days with your IT department.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about:
- Foundations and history of artificial intelligence
- AI terminology
- Machine learning – general process, common types and application
- How to apply machine learning to your business and goals
- AI bias and how to create unbiased applications for your business
After completing this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Classify different types of AI learning approaches
- Convey why machine learning is important for your business processes and strategy
- Create a high-level business plan that integrates AI into your organization
- Confidently communicate with your IT partner to drive true business value in AI projects
This workshop is ideal for business leaders and decision makers who are interested in exploring the fundamentals of AI and understanding its relevance to your organization. You do not need a technical background, in fact, we prefer you don’t!
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re a business leader, decision maker or strategist
- You want to innovate to increase efficiency while enabling the business to create new products in the world
- You’re interested in exploring the fundamentals of AI, beyond the hype
- You don’t have a technical background
For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com