About This Event
Making the decision to grow your business in new geographies, new verticals or new categories will be the focus for this Everest session. As you gain traction, you may find your company faced with more growth opportunities than your resources can absorb. Knowing which ones to make strategic priorities and which ones to say no to can often be the most difficult decisions.
A strategic prioritization tool will be introduced to help entrepreneurs evaluate specific growth and business model development decisions. Entrepreneurs will walk away with a working knowledge of this strategic tool so it can be deployed amongst their team. Led by our Growth Strategy expert, Jeff Chochinov, you will walk away with a strategy to approach growth.
- February 17, 2021, 10:00-12:00pm
- February 18, 2021, 10:00-12:00pm
- Strong internet connection
- Web Camera with video conferencing capabilities
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs with established assumptions and hypotheses that are ready to test scenarios while working through problems within their startups.
- Startups with a prototype/ beta or minimum viable product (MVP), but also have a team, some customer validation, and some traction.
- Workshop is free for RIC Clients, please reach out to email@example.com if client code is unknown