Driving Dreams is a six-part workshop series that brings together key industry experts in IoT, Hardware and Product Development to help tech entrepreneurs who are beginning their commercialization journey.
The fifth installment on Sept 19 will cover the most pressing topics surrounding design for excellence when it comes to smart products.
You’ll have the chance to connect with our speakers who will cover topics like:
- Understanding the regulations for hardware products (signal, radiation, etc.)
- Software trends like sensor software and open source
- How to design for testing, manufacturability and production
We’ll have a morning technical workshop with Analog Devices, and afternoon keynote presentation followed by an interactive panel discussion with local industry experts.
The keynote speaker is David Allen from Intel, here to discuss how to create a collaborative ecosystem. Topics will include:
• How do you work with partners, AI and block chain?
• What environmental risks are there from the components to the packaging?
• Insights on the building blocks of electronic design, and design for “test; design for de-risking”
Mike Brown – Swift Labs;
Mark Wood – Microart Services;
Greg Durlacher – Silicon Experts;
Topics covered include:
• Understanding the regulations for hardware products (signal, radiation, etc.)
• Software trends like sensor software and open source
• How to design for testing, manufacturability and production
For more details, visit the event page or click below to register.