Get free workplace advice at our employer information seminar.
Join us with Peninsula for an HR and Health & Safety event for local employers and directors.
Sign Up Here
What You Can Expect
The success of your business is significantly impacted by how you manage your workplace and whether it operates in compliance with legislation. At this exclusive event, employers will learn how to protect themselves, their employees and their business. We’ll answer common business owner questions in the areas of legislation, employee management and addressing workplace hazards.
This is an opportunity to build your confidence in dealing with challenging employee situations and also to meet and network with other small business owners in your area.
Our expert on HR and Health & Safety will guide you through several important factors that affect your business. At this seminar, you will:
- Understand why staff contracts and flexible company handbooks keep you in control of your business.
- Discover the recent changes to Ontario’s Employment Standards Act (ESA).
- Learn how to keep your workplace compliant with Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA).
- Gain knowledge on the latest policies for 2019 and beyond, including cannabis in the workplace.
- Master ways to win back your time, boost staff productivity and achieve business growth.
At the end of the seminar, we will have time to answer your questions, followed by a complimentary lunch. Spaces are limited and in high demand. Register today to confirm your attendance.