Why should Influencer Marketing be on your radar?
Social media has given rise to personal brands and reputable products to a global online audience looking for new and interesting content. In the early 1920s, it was brands such as Cola-Cola that were endearing us to characters like Santa Claus and later, Kellogg with characters like Tony the Tiger. Now, with the advent of social media, individuals are getting the opportunity to design and create brands that are rivalling these giants. It’s also creating new marketshare for up and coming brands and concepts.
In its earlier days, influencer marketing was pretentious, highly unregulated and somewhat superficial. It would appeal to your needs and desires. Now, influencers on platforms such as Instagram and TikTok have allowed people to make real connections with their audience. Whether it be through interest, appeal, or a social connection, influencers are finding new and interesting ways to reach a global audience, which was previously out of reach. This phenomenon didn’t happen overnight. It’s been part of a series of evolutionary steps that have changed the way we market products, or brands, on a global scale.
Join Tristan Rahman, Founder and CEO of Rizer Social , a real-time influencer marketing platform powered by artificial intelligence in our Influencer Marketing 101 webinar.
Key Discussion Points:
- Authenticity: Understanding what is influence marketing and it’s myths
- Differences between B2B and B2C influencer marketing
- Is your business a right fit for influencer marketing?
- Techniques and emerging strategies to leverage influencers to promote your business and brands.
- How to measure the impact of your influencer campaigns. What are the metrics that matter the most?