The RIC Centre Sales Workshop is designed to help tech startups develop a sales process and start selling to customers.
Ideal Attendee: This workshop is for RIC Centre clients who are ready to develop a sales process and start selling to customers. For participants that have sales experience, this workshop offers a focused refresher on sales fundamentals.
– Sales Canvas Framework: Inbound and outbound sales calls
– The sales funnel
– Turning leads into prospects
– Negotiation tactics
– Identifying customer stakeholders
– Metrics for the sales cycle
– Mapping your sales pipeline
– Define, track, analyze and manage your sales process
Event cost: Free for RIC Centre clients with $100 refundable deposit; deposit is returned once client attends workshop and completes post-event survey.
Event catering: Light breakfast and lunch is included.
REGISTER HERE: https://ricc-sales-nov2019.eventbrite.ca