Why Attend This Interactive Webinar?
- Learn where to focus your time and energy when first starting your business
- Use data to confidently answer the question “will customers really buy my product if I build it?”
- Uncover valuable insight and ‘hidden customer problems’ to help you design a product customers can’t wait to buy
- Figure out who your first customers should be
- Reduce the chance of failure and financial loss through smart validation techniques
- Do you have a product that’s not selling? Learn how to pivot your strategy and jumpstart your sales
- Practical techniques you can use to interview potential customers
- An impactful ‘value proposition statement’ for your business – explains your business clearly to anyone in under 30 seconds
- Efficient tools to help you build your business model and plan
- Key metrics to track the health of your business
Meet the Speaker:
Alex Senson, Senior Business Strategist, RIC Centre
Alex has been advising technology startups at the RIC Centre for eight years. He has worked with over 1000 companies each with their own unique products/services, business models, team and challenges. Alex has a science background and holds a Master of Biotechnology degree. He also has a strong business acumen; having worked in business development, licensing and project management at a successful biopharmaceutical company.