Learn how to build a website using WordPress – the popular blog and website publishing software. Whether you’re trying to set up a simple website for your small business, a personal blog, or perhaps you use WordPress at work and would like to learn more, this workshop is for you! From pages to posts, widgets to plugins, you’ll learn all about how to customize and maintain WordPress on your own website.
They will cover:
- the difference between WordPress.com and hosting WordPress on your site
- selecting and installing a WordPress theme
- building webpages and your site’s menu bar
- adding a blog to your website
- plugins and widgets – how to customize WordPress
- best practices for backing up and protecting your website
Bring your own laptop, your enthusiasm, and appetite (delicious catered lunch is included), and by the end of the day, you’ll know how to build a website from start to finish.
For more information, visit their event.