JOIN HERE: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/08e8e8b80cb05de234538d7d4481ef37
The RIC Centre Business Incubator offers world-class research and support services to help fast track innovative businesses to market with a focus towards the convergence of technologies in the advanced manufacturing, clean technologies, and industrial Internet of Things sectors.
The incubator includes private office spaces and virtual residency where selected RIC Centre tech startups have priority access to RIC’s Entrepreneur-in-Residence mentoring services for a period of six months. Based on their specific needs, clients also have a wealth of technology and research facilities available through the Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC) fee-for-service model.
Companies part of the RIC Centre incubator benefit from:
– Private office space (for extra fee)
– Access to meeting rooms (with up to 130 people capacity!)
– Accelerated mentorship model with priority access to Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and our 100+ Advisors
– First choice at monthly Professional Service Provider Office Hours (Intellectual Property, Legal, Finance, and Funding)
– Ability to choose topics for our informative monthly speaker sessions
– Perfect your pitching skills by fast-tracking through our Champion Series of 3 progressive pitch panels
– Exceptional networking opportunities at our private CEO Peer2Peer events
– Targeted feedback from our network of angel investor and venture capital group representatives to make your company investable
To learn whether the Incubator Program is right for your company, please attend this free webinar information session! We will discuss the application process, deadlines, and onboarding details.
For any questions, please contact Alex Senson, Senior Business Strategist at RIC Centre, at email@example.com.