The majority of the services for entrepreneurs and startups provided by RIC Centre are free and are designed to help accelerate the entrepreneurial path to market. We offer a comprehensive range of supporting activities for entrepreneurs, including one-on-one coaching, practical training, and networking events.
- Mentorship from our network of 100+ Professional Advisors
- Office Hours with Intellectual Property Lawyers, Corporate Lawyers, Accountants, and Government Funding Experts
- Pitch Panels including 360 Virtual Advisory Board, Regional Alliance, and Investment Review Panel
- Educational and Networking Events including:
- Advisory on hiring grants, government funding, and private financing
- Customized Market Intelligence Reports
- Entrepreneur Spotlight
- Connections to Community Partners
- Incubator Program including Private Office Space, Access to Conference Rooms, Access to Wet Labs, Private CEO Peer2Peers, and Investment Readiness Training
We help entrepreneurs fast-track their business to market.