Government grants and funding are not provided directly by RIC Centre to entrepreneurs. Instead, we work with our startup clients to help them become investable and access funding from government and private sources. Once you register to become a client, our advisors will discuss your business stage and recommend specific funding resources for you to explore.
For more information, please contact Mariya Leslie, RIC Centre Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you hiring? The following government funding programs help with hiring!
- Ontario Centres of Excellence – TalentEdge Program
- NSERC – Experience Grant
- Employment Ontario – Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Information and Communications Technology Council – Wage Subsidy Program
Upcoming RIC Centre Events related to Funding:
• September 5, 2018 – Funding Presentation by BDO Canada LLP at Startup Boot Camp
• January 17, 2019 – How to Get Government Support: Grants and Tax Incentives
• February 13, 2019 – How to Raise Capital and Find Government Funding for Your Company
• March 13, 2019 – How to Successfully Pitch to Investors
Funding Portal Search Tool
NOTE: When using the Funding Portal Search Tool, you will be redirected to a third-party website not owned or operated by RIC Centre. RIC Centre is not responsible for the content of these linked pages and makes no representation or warranty regarding the information appearing on any linked websites.