Building Industry Connections, Accelerating Business Growth
The RIC Centre Incubator is a boutique offering that allows growing technology companies to work with our team of experts one-on-one to achieve a significant milestone. Since 2013, RIC Centre has helped over 700 startups raise over $240M in capital, generate over $115M in revenue, and create more than 650 jobs. RIC Centre is co-located with Xerox Research Centre of Canada, a global multinational, in an exclusive partnership to provide startups with access to office and lab space and accelerated business support.
Two programs built for you
Serious Business Support for Serious Entrepreneurs
What makes my company the right fit?
What does my company receive?
- RIC Centre does not take any equity in your startup
- One-on-one mentorship with priority access to RIC Centre’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and Volunteer Advisors, dedicated to helping your startup reach it’s milestones by building a disruptive business model, developing a targeted sales and investor pitch, and providing industry and stage-specific best practices
- Complimentary one-on-one meetings with RIC Centre’s top-tier professional service providers, including Pallett Valo LLP, Bereskin & Parr LLP, BDO Canada and Arrow Electronics
- Investment readiness through pitch panels and targeted feedback from our network of angel and VC group representatives to help make your company investable
- Educational training workshops to offer your business the tools, mentorship and peer feedback to solve specific problems
- Private office space, lab space (subject to approval case by case by XRCC at an additional fee) and access to meeting rooms (with up to 130 people capacity)